Shamrocks Lacrosse Club, founded in 2009, is committed to providing a positive, competitive and enjoyable environment for the development of youth lacrosse players within Southeast Michigan. Our coaching staff possesses a very impressive wealth of knowledge, lacrosse playing and coaching experience, which spans four decades. The entire staff shares an undying passion for the game of lacrosse and the desire to instill that passion, through proper training of fundamentals and "learned skill-sets", to the young men in our program. Shamrocks Lacrosse teaches and emphasizes core fundamentals, discipline, good sportsmanship, unity, unselfishness and steadfast commitment to team play, both on and off the field. In the Shamrocks Lacrosse program, each player is individually evaluated and instructed based on his specific needs and trained to reach the peak of his potential. Our goal is to provide the appropriate training, instruction, mentoring and guidance to reach "maximum lacrosse and personal development" and provide each and every player the best opportunity to elevate their game to the "next level".
We offer off season clinic and box sessions along with Spring and Summer travel teams. We play in the Midwest Premier Lacrosse League (MPLL) which literally consists of the best clubs from Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Canada. Travel consists of 2-4 weekends for the Spring teams and 3-4 weekends for the Summer teams. We create and maintain an excellent family centric atmosphere which is enforced through adherence to our code of conduct. Our travel weekends are "FUN" for everybody. We enjoy a high level of respect in the lacrosse community for the way we do things and the players we develop. We often are asked to place players with other clubs for high level national tournaments and are a recommending club for several elite camps. Ask a fellow lacrosse family about their Shamrocks experience!
Train and play with the best
- We play in the Midwest Premier Lacrosse League (MPLL) as a founding member
- You will face the best programs in the surrounding states and Canada
- 2-4 travel weekends per season, typically 1-4 hours away
- We have a consistent coaching philosophy and progression from U9-HS
- We are family centric, setting an environment conducive to an enjoyable experience for the whole family
- Focus is on player DEVELOPMENT season long, not moving players around to win games
- Practice is at Catholic Central High School 2-3 days/week from 6-8:00 pm typically
- Home fields are Catholic Central High School and Legacy Center in Brighton
- Spring players have the right of refusal for Summer team spots
- We have a myriad of college commits and contacts from D1 to D3 but if that is why you want to play for us, we are not a good fit for you!